The Experience is the annual benefit for the St. Croix Foundation for Community Development, a nonprofit community foundation that supports education, community revitalization, public safety, and nonprofit capacity building and fiscal sponsorship. In 2017, after the Virgin Islands was hit by two Category 5 Hurricanes, the work of the Foundation has become more critical than ever before. By sponsoring the St. Croix Food & Wine Experience, you directly support work that addresses root causes and approaches rebuilding after the hurricanes through an equitable, community-based lens.
Sponsorship Benefits & Reach: 2019 Return on Investment Brochure
Every year, St. Croix Foundation works to increase the reach and visibility of the St. Croix Food & Wine Experience, a destination event attracting high-profile members from our local community and the regional and national stage, including wine and culinary trade experts and affluent consumers. Corporate Sponsors receive extensive benefits designed to complement each corporation’s strategic marketing objectives and provide return on investment. To supplement ticketing, hospitality, marketing, and rights benefits, we work with sponsors to create the ideal partnership. In addition to increasing your company’s profile among this key demographic, a sponsorship with the Festival will also provide:
- Entrance into the sophisticated Food & Wine reception, bond @ balter
- Enhanced company image through corporate philanthropy
- Media exposure among food, wine and lifestyle media
- National promotional opportunities through targeted social media
- A unique and valuable way to reward employees and customers with a Caribbean Festival gift package
- Ability to reach affluent, influential community members
- Broaden the market’s awareness of your products and services
- Reinforce loyalty with current consumer relationships
Your sponsorship supports St. Croix Foundation. Sponsorships are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.